Monday, November 13, 2017

Finding the Right Hair Product


As mentioned in my previous post, my hair is natural. Finding the right product for my hair has been one hell of a journey. After trying several products, I fell in love with Mimosa Hair Honey by Carols' Daughter, and Yucca & Plantain Hair Milk by Shea Moisture.

I like the Mimosa Hair Honey because it is a grease base product that doesn't leave my hair with the greasy look. My hair is naturally dry so this product keeps my hair replenished and feeling soft. It also smells really good which I like. I like the Yucca & Plantain Milk because it also makes my hair really soft and smells good. This product is also good for breakage because it makes the hair stronger.
When my hair is not in braids, I put these products in my hair daily. After I wash my hair I will normally put the Mimosa Hair Honey throughout before combing through my hair. A couple days later I will put the Yucca & Plantain milk in my hair. This product is good for two-strand twist outs and flat-twist outs. It is also good for my favorite wash and go style, the afro in a headband!

I am patiently waiting for my hair so grow longer and healthier. My hair goal is an old school Jackson 5 afro. In the meantime, I wear my hair in protective styles such as braids. They are easy to manage, my hair is protected, and it grows a lot.
Image result for carol's daughterImage result for shea moisture yucca and plantain styling milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Alexis Sheffield and welcome to Lex Logic!  This blog will talk about the media's portrayal of black woman and my...